Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some random stuff about me

Hello, my name is Mohamad Nor Hakim. I’m currently pursuing a diploma in chemical engineering at ASc school.

I love to listen to music. One of my favourite bands are muse. They are very amazing. To me they produce exceptional music and they only consist of 3 people. Another band that I can relate to is red hot chili peppers. I started listening to them a long time ago when my brother bought their album and I was so hooked to listening to their music till now.

I love to play soccer too. Soccer helps me to keep fit and have loads of fun with my friends as we would always meet up to have a game or two.

I love the sitcoms shown on television. A favourite of mine is happy hour. This sitcom really makes me happy just by watching because I get to laugh a lot. Another television programme favourite of mine is The Mentalist. I really love the twists in the show and the main character that is ever so full of suprises.

Youtube and moredirt.co.uk is two websites that I frequently go to. I just love watching random videos and moredirt helps me in my trail riding.

I love riding the trails in Singapore. I love the outdoors and why not incorporate these two aspects together. To me, cycling helps me to have more endurance and trains my stamina effectively. At the same time, it helps me to have loads of fun and the adrenaline rush kicks in. Train your stamina, endure, pace yourself and have fun is to me the greatest tip in climbing trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment