Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shopping spree

If I had $500, I would spend on these items:



Endura Zyme Baggy Shorts for $46 from chainreactioncyles.com. I could do with new cycling pants and it has sponge and compression pants built in so this can help with my riding.


Prism 2010 gloves for $55.50 gloves from chainreactioncycles.com. This new gloves would come in handy with my riding.


IXS Arm Warmers for $46.20 from chainreactioncycles.com. This is to to keep you cool while doing night riding and it can protect your arms from a fall because it can also act as a 'second skin'.


ODI Ruffian grips for $40.20 from chainreactioncycles.com. This grips complements with those riders who wear gloves while riding. And I really love it and they look nice and very simple.


White Deity Dirty Thirty Bar for $94.60 from chainreactioncycles.com. I've been aiming this handlebars for a very long time and it will look pretty sweet on my bicycle.


Shimano SLX Chainset Triple M660 for $181 from chainreactioncycles.com. I could do with a new chainset because mine is pretty worn out.


For today's lesson, I did some of the work that had to be done and did more research on my topic chosen for my portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment