Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Practical 10 Reflection

a. Using your favourite metaphor, describe the most important lesson that you had learnt in your EIR journey.
Throughout the whole eir journey, a metaphor that I could relate to is like discovering a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The rainbow is like my whole EIR journey. It's as though I'm walking on the rainbow itself and the pot of gold represents the things that I've learnt and applied through my work. In other words, the benefits that I've received is represented by the pot of gold at the of the rainbow. Almost all of us use the Internet for our daily work, research etc and after seeing this CDS as one of the choices, I immediately picked it as my first choice and luckily I was chosen for this CDS. I wanted to learn how to use the different resources found on the web and to fuse them on my daily work. I wanted to engage in online activities and this CDS provided me a few platforms to do so and I am really pleased with the end results.

b. Write a paragraph summarizing your findings on your research topic.
I've found a lot of work regarding my research topic. A few people have really dedicated their lives on researching cyber bullying and helping to inform others about what they have learnt and also, to share their research. I have also learnt that there are a few dedicated research centres which are presently on going and active. This organizations help others around and I am really very thankful to them for their work and dedicating their lives to strangers like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment