Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tutorial 1 & 2 Reflection

a. How do you feel about posting your views on the topic posted on OLE Online Discussion Forum? Can you express your views freely?
I felt excited as this was our first time doing this and I wanted to see how it progresses. Overall, I saw many of my classmates posting and letting our their views. After reading some of my classmate's posts, it showed me the different opinions and considerations of others. As the saying goes, different people, different perspectives. I think that we can express our views freely as the discussion is not moderated, I suppose. But to a certain extent, we as students should know the line and never post any inappropriate content.

b. How does this online discussion experience compared with traditional face to face in-class discussions?
I feel that we do not have that much interaction amongst us. We cannot verbally say to each other our opinions and have a proper discussion. The online discussion experience only involves the respective individuals. Some of us may not even read the rest of the posts.

c. Do you find this online activity meaningful? Why?
Yes to a certain extent as it was a new form of doing work and voicing opinions. But on the other hand, we only considered our own opinions and not others. Thus, a proper face to face discussion would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment