Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tutorial 5 & 6 Reflection

a. What is the significant learning experience for your group?
We could share information, learning through them, and therefore, gain knowledge. The videos showed what our topic is about and trying to sum it up. We provided evidence and therefore to a certain extent, indirectly answered the question.

b. As an individual contributor, what have you gained from this experience?
It showed me that their are various resources to aid me in my contributions. This shows that the journey throughout my CDS has really helped me and I benefited from it.

c. What is one most challenging experience you had?
To really get used to the application. Before posting on wiki about this topic, I did my wiki work on my research topic. The first time I did, I accidentally deleted someone else's work and the bibliography and after a few pages of browsing, I managed to repost and really got used to the application. I wrote clearly my mistake on the wiki page to notify others and let the person have credit because it's his work and he posted them.

d. What advice would you give to the next batch wiki groups as they start a similar project?
Start as soon as possible. Honestly, I did last minute work and I was rushing throughout so I would advice them to start work when possible and not delaying it.

e. Would you use Wiki for research in your own Diplomas? Why?
Yes as through this platform, we can have infinite exchanges of work and research and automatic compiling. It's really convenient and I found it quite easy to use this application.

No comments:

Post a Comment